Juan Carlos Hernandez - Life Photographer

8/02/2011

Please vote for me and help me to win a photo award


A call for a little help who will cost you just 2 clicks for a vote I need, clickin' here http://jazz29171.see.me/onelife2011 (top right of the page .. you can vote ONE time each 24 hours)

Be kind and don't forget please to share with your friends on your social media networks (google +, twitter, facebook, etc)

The deadline for voting is the 19th of August 2011

I'm participating to the photography competition "One Life Photos 2011" where I could win a prize
of 10 000 $ and I need this amount for a New-York jazz project I have in September.

You can help me also clickin' on this link "Donation"

Indeed, I have been invited to be the official photographer of the Cecil Taylor Benefit Festival in September and I would love to go and stay in New-York 3 weeks to live fully, musically and photographically the Jazz life.

Thanks very much for your attention and solidarity

Peace

Juan Carlos








No comments:

Popular Posts